- Zayn's Billboard cover already sold out online less than 24 hours after its release.
- Sleuthing fans, however, noticed that Billboard edited the online version of the article.
- Billboard changed the paragraph where RCA chairman and CEO Peter Edge discussed a potential Harry Styles album.
- Original version of the article quoted Edge as saying that he's sure that Harry's solo album won't sound like 1D but he still feels that Zayn's further along, musically.
- In the edited version, Edge said both albums of Harry and Zayn are being eagerly anticipated.
- He added though that he doesn't know what Harry is planning as he is on a different label.
- Edge also mentioned that when Zayn was in 1D, he was always writing and planning to do his own music.
- The edited version ended with the RCA honcho shading all of 1D saying that he feels that Zayn, maybe, is further along than the others.
Fear the Azoffs! I hope Zayn flops!