- Kendall & Kim pictures were used for anti-violence campaign without their permission
- Kardashian/Jenners say that they were never asked about using permission for the images and their lawyer has tried contacting them
- Say that they "back the cause", but "people have to right to choose to be involved"
- The artist said that he's sorry if they are offended by his work and that was not his intention
- Other people's photos edited include Miley Cyrus, Jolie, Emma Watson, Kristen Stewart, Goop, and Madonna.