- TSwift has raked in $1 million every day so far in 2015.
- Financial analysts believe Swift will end the year with $365 million, which is more than twice the amount the top three earning hip-hop artists- Diddy, Jay Z and Drake made combined last year ($155.5 million).
- Her album, 1989 sold more than 5 million copies earlier this year and she’s played over 85 shows in 2015, which were mostly sold out. Swift also has endorsement deals with brands like Diet Coke.
- This makes her the highest earning musician in the world currently— earning $317.8 million since January.
- In June, Forbes named Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris the world’s highest earning couple over the last year, making more than Jay Z and Beyonce by about $30 million. However, those numbers did not include Swift’s 2015 stats which would put Swift and Harris's record even further out of reach.
ONTD, do you make $1 million a day? Are those student loans still bogging you down?