- Jimmy Kimmel jokes with ONTD's second fave white demonia after Taylor Swift over she looking "very comfortable" on her heels, afraid she was going to fall and return to the pits of hell from where she probably came from.
- The demonic being replies: "It's really problematic. If anyone is going to change the industry standart and say 'No! I'm gonna wear flats!' It should be me, but I can't do it."
- Then Jimmy says that his wife says that women wear high heels for other women and not for men.
- "That's a lie!" once again replied the demon. "If I was trying to dress up for my girlfriends I'd wear a cute loafer. This [the high heels] are for the men on the audience."
- Probably noticing that what was spoken could make the white feminists of her satanic cult, who have helped the increase of her satanic powers, turn against her, she added: "This is making me think I just said the most unfeminist public dialogue in my life."
- Jimmy Kimmel, always ready to serve the dark forces like any white men, comforts her: "What you said is true. It doesn't matter if it falls into a 'ism' category, right?"
Do you agree, ONTD? High heels wank post, perhaps? TYFYA!