- Miller has received a 20-count indictment by the federal grand jury in Pittsburgh for charges of bankruptcy fraud, concealment of bankruptcy assets and false bankruptcy declarations.
- In 2010, petitioned to reorganize her dance studio and, through fraud, obtained better terms to restructure her debt
- She is accused of hiding over $755,000 in income by using secret bank accounts and lying in her monthly operating reports
- She also allegedly instructed others to hide their income from the bankruptcy court
- If convicted, she could go to prison for five years and be fined $250,000 for each count of the indictment, totaling to a possible 5 million dollars
a glimpse of abby's future