- “The downside with social media is it divides people really quickly and sets up rivalry and jealousy and a sense of the life over there is better than the life over here."
- “People constantly are taking pictures of ourselves to send them to people to see if they like me, ‘Do they like me?' It's pathetic, the whole thing about people worrying about what other people are going to think.”
- Comparing selfie culture to her career: “Of course you want people to go see the films that you make” but, “I’m not out there saying, ‘Do they like the way I look? Do they like that look on the red carpet?’
- “The like and the dislike is just totally primary schoolyard. I cannot for the life of me work out why adults are participating in that shit.”
- Admits there's a good side to the internet: “There's a subversive quality to the internet, and I do think there's a genuine ability to connect.”
Do you agree with her or are y'all proud selfie takers, ONTD? Have you found Jesus after that Bieber post? TYFYA!