- According to the Daily Mail, Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman's 22 year old daughter Isabella got married in a secret wedding last month. Her parents, along with her brother, were "banned" to keep the event as private and low-key as possible.
- Tom understood and respected his daughter's wishes and paid for the wedding, suites and party.
- The wedding was a mix of Scientology and Christianity rituals, however, Isabella's husband is not and will not be a Scientologist.
- While Nicole didn't attend the wedding, she allegedly had dinner with Isabella and her new husband the night before the wedding, and she was also involved in the wedding preparations (although according to the always inaccurate NY Post, Nicole had no idea about the wedding).
- While both parents approved of the union, it's believed Isabella's parents ban also had to do with her parents' continued (alleged) animosity. Tom. Nicole. It's been fifteen years and two marriages later. Move on.
- Cruise and Kidman's reps have ignored requests for comment.
Isabella and her husband, more pics at the source: