- In June 2014, Hope was accused of domestic assault by her half-sister and 17 year old nephew
- Solo initially told police on the scene she was the victim
- After investigation Hope was charged with two counts of domestic violence in the fourth degree
- A judge dismissed the case back in Jan 2015 on procedural grounds
- However, recently the state appeals court reversed lower court's decision to dismiss the case so Hope WILL face charges once again
- Hope's lawyer: "We are shocked and disappointed by the judge's ruling this morning. However, we maintain our position that the charges in this case should have never been filed, that the original trial court's dismissal of the case was correct, and we plan to file an appeal of today's decision with the Court of Appeals."
- Hope's sister: [tw: domestic abuse]"She grabbed him by the head and she kept slamming him into the cement over and over again, so I came from behind her, and I pulled her over and, you know, to get her off my son. And then, once she got off, she started punching me in the face over and over again."