- Snoop Dogg launches Merry Jane weed review site this year's TechCrunch disrupt
- Melissa Etheridge has a pot-infused wine
- Wiz Khalifa, Tommy Chong, Willie Nelson offering branded weed strains
- Bethenny Frankel to launch SkinnyGirl Weed, a 'muchie-less' pot strain
- But why are celebrities clamoring to release pot products?
- Risky, emerging market with potential for early players to score big
- There's a gap in the market. Investor groups are unwilling to bet on an industry that is technically federally illegal. Celebs have money, and like pot.
- It's attractive to celebrities because there are many small players looking for invetors, not several agressive and big companies. Better chance of making a nice return on investment.
Megan Fox aka Native Tiger
"I hope they legalize [marijuana] and when they do, I’ll be the first f**king person in line to buy my pack of joints.""
"I enjoy smoking cannabis and see no harm in it."
"I've tried drugs. I do like weed. I have a different outlook on marijuana than America does. I think America's view on weed is ridiculous. If everyone smoked weed, the world would be a better place."
"I'm a recreational pot-smoker. There has never been enough of a distinction between marijuana and other drugs. It's a human rights issue, a censorship issue, and a choice issue."
"Marijuana! Heavens, oh yeah. It’s just the stupidest law possible, given history. You don’t stop people from doing what they want to do, so forget about making it unlawful. You’re just making criminals out of people who aren’t engaged in criminal activity. And we’re spending zillions of dollars trying to fight a war we can’t win! We could make zillions, just legalize it and tax it like we do liquor. It’s stupid."
POT POST FINALLY. sorry mods, I have no idea why it was locked :/
source: 1 2