On her album:
- She executive-produced so she could have more control over it.
- Came up with album title in Mexico after she was body shamed for her weight gain.
- Thinks her strength is translating emotion through her singing.
- Her album is about vulnerability and empowerment.
- "I wanted to make an album—I didn’t want to make just a million singles—and I wanted it to be rich with emotion. The titles of the songs speak to where I am in my life: One is called ;Kill Em With Kindness'; another one is called 'Rise,' which is about life, about everything I’ve been through; another one is called 'Survivors.'"
- Taylor swift is great, basically.
- She would never go on tinder.
- She goes on dates, but isn't ready for a committed relationship and wants to focus on herself.
On her faith:
- Respects all religions
- Influences her to be compassionate, understanding, and forgiving.
If she wasn't famous?
"I would go to culinary school and learn how to be a chef. I was around food my whole life. I’m from the South. My mom’s side did the casseroles, the chicken, the squash, and then my dad’s side was full on, like hours of cooking tamales and rice and beans and homemade salsa, and I’d be like, 'Can we just buy the salsa?'"
Read the full interview at the SOURCE