+ Interview with Rolling Stone
Tinashe "can't be ignored" with her new album, 'Joyride.' Read about the making of the LP and watch the trailer http://t.co/bJ0jEv1LAI— Rolling Stone (@RollingStone) September 2, 2015
- She said "Motherfuckers I can't be ignored. I won't be ignored." because she feels undervalued (true).
- The biggest takeaway that she got from touring with Nicki was her unwavering sense of confidence and badassness from knowing you're the shit.
- She knew what she wanted going in to record Joyride. She also knows her fans are scared that she won't be able to maintain her authenticity, so she made an effort to record songs in her bedroom as she did with Aquarius (nice)
- She's worked with a lot of different producers because she's versatile.
- "Party Favors" produced by Boi-1Da is the next single which will drop in a week or so.
- Describes Joy Ride as "inspiring, exciting, dangerous, adventurous, explosive!"
source: 1, 2