So glad everything has been cleared up today and ur support with it is amazing not that we could ever expect anything less your amazing— Liam (@Real_Liam_Payne) August 25, 2015
Can't wait to put more time into everything we do and coming out with something great— Liam (@Real_Liam_Payne) August 25, 2015
Thank you so much for everything you have done for us it's been the most amazing five years and there's so much more to come— Liam (@Real_Liam_Payne) August 25, 2015
Julian Bunetta, aka 1D's co-songwriter / producer gave an interview to Banned Source about the hiatus
- They deserve the year hiatus, but at the end of that they may decide that they need another year.
- It's important for them to have an unstrained relationship and that they be able to make decisions of their own for once.
- Despite Znake leaving, they are still the same though the dynamic has changed.
- Says the fifth album has six songs that could be singles.
- For once since they were 16, 1D didn't know what they wanted to do.
- Wanted to make this album the best it could possibly be.
“There’s a song about losing someone that isn’t Zayn,” says Bunetta. “There’s also a song about the band being on shaky ground and not knowing what the future is. There are songs about love, there’s a song that is a little more sexually charged. It’s all over the map.”
- They knew it may be the last record for awhile (or forever), but the studio vibe wasn't depressing.
Meanwhile, Harry Styles continues to not comment on anything as usual.
sources 1 2 3
ONTD, Do you think 1D will come back from their hiatus?