Former ANTM contestant Angelea Preston talks to Daily Mail about her experience on the show and having her win stripped from her.
- Angelea is suing Tyra Banks and the show's makers for 3 million dollars
- Decided to work as an escort because she couldn't book any jobs due to her image on the show and worked for about a month
- Angelea was contacted to be in the All Stars cycle where, during the audition process, the casting director told her he knew about her escorting but told her to do the show anyways
- Angelea suffered an anxiety attack after the final runway but the crew delayed medical care in order to film her
- "Preston hopes she will inspire other former contestants to speak up about the treatment and envisions them standing side by side ‘like the victims of Bill Cosby’"