Game Of Thrones's Natalie Dormer: men are as objectified as women on TV http://t.co/x4uKWUDh62— The Guardian (@guardian) August 11, 2015
- speaks from personal experience that men are objectified as much as women
- uses Aidan Turner in Poldark as an example
- regarding criticism on GoT, she thinks sex and romance is huge part of human motivation; doesn't have any problem with it as long as it's informing the story
- says GoT is "quite good in that way."
- "The violence is quite naturalistic. It’s not hyper-stylised. It’s not glamorised. And the sex is quite real and dirty as well. It’s about those raw, visceral qualities of human life that make good drama."