- A jury has found Sean Cody star Teofil Brank (a.k.a. Jarec Wentworth) guilty of extorting gay Republican millionaire Donald Burns.
- 51-year-old Burns admitted under oath this week to paying Brank for sex “at least four times” and giving him $1500 to $2500 “referral fees” anytime the 25-year-old adult film star introduced him to new male paramours.
- After the relationship soured, however, Brank threatened to publish explicit photos of Burns if the millionaire didn’t fork over $1.5 million, a $180,000 Audi8 sports car, a motorcycle, and buy him a lavish condo in LA
- He was arrested in an FBI sting operation on March 4.
- Brank faces up to 53 years in prison. Sentencing is scheduled for September.