Mimi told 'em -
- I do all of my own stunts in videos. The Jet Ski scenes, the fight scenes, all of them! (the jet scene is in Honey, the fight scene is in Heartbreaker)
- Time is irrelevant to me. I never wear a watch. (gurrrrl you were 5 hours late to that interview!)
- I swim in evening gowns and heels.
- I smoked quite frequently from the time I was 12 to when I was 18. I gave up smoking in one day and never went back. I absolutely detest cigarette smoke now.
- My favorite things are vintage chandeliers and sconces. I have them everywhere decorating my Tribeca penthouse apartment.
- One Sweet Day holds the record for time spent at #1 on the Billboard 100 at 16 weeks! (what kinda longvegity?)
- We Belong Together comes second at 14 weeks! (Wentworth Miller, ha impacT!)
- The heartbreaker music video is one of the most expensive, costing around $2.5million in 1999
- has nodules and refuses to remove them in fear they might fuck up her voice
- Patti le Belle is her godmother, for reals!
Source. us weekly wiki 1 2 3 4 5
what is your fav Mimi factoid?