- Things got kinky during the Chile vs. Uruguay match in South America’s Copa America tournament.
- In an attempt to provoke opposing team member Edinson Cavani (or perhaps get it on with him, depending on your perspective), Chilean defender Gonzalo Jara whispered something into the Uruguay striker’s ear while simultaneously fingering him.
- Cavani reacted by tapping Jara on the face. Jara fell to the ground and Cavani was given his second yellow card for the slap, which resulted in Cavani’s removal from the game.
- Jara was banned from the rest of the tournament after officials found out about his middle finger offense.
- Although the referee didn’t see the forced backdoor entry, it was caught on camera complete with Spanish commentary.