* By episode 6, the Netflix show has really come into it's own
* "You can hardly accuse the Wachowskis and their co-creator J Michael Straczynski of not putting enough purchase into it. If there have been more ambitious television shows, then not many of them will have occurred in this earthly realm."
* The pressing question: Is it any good? (HELL YEAH)
* Considers the show a more gritty Cloud Atlas
* "Here at the halfway mark, Sense8 feels like it is at least settling and breathing into its own rhythm."
Anyone else taking their time with the show? I'm 6 episodes in and absolutely loving it. Feel free to discuss!