- Washington DHS called 911 on 27th May asking for police to assist as Duggars were blocking them from seeing the minor they were concerned about
- DHS guy tells 911 “We have an investigation and I guess they’re not being cooperative. We have to see the child to make sure the child is all right. So we just need police assistance.”
- DHS records aren't publicly available so it's not known why they were investigating these shady cunts
- Experts say that an investigation can be triggered by a hotline complaint, even an anonymous one, if the trained operator determines the allegation is serious enough that it meets standards for child abuse maltreatment laws.
- Full transcript will be in new In Touch mag, acquired via another FOIA request
More @ the source
Damn, InTouch are fucking slaying with the Duggar investigation