Mariah Carey's brother, Morgan Carey, reportedly has given an interview to National Enquirer revealing sordid details about Mariah's personal issues. The two have not spoken in over 2 years, but he alleges that Mariah drinks constantly alongside a daily cocktail of the medications Zyprexa, Ativan and Depakote. He fears for her life and her children, suggesting she will end up like the late Whitney Houston.
- “I can’t say that I have ever been around her when she was sober, and that’s very scary.”
- “She does not have a support system, and she is not mentally capable."
- "Anyone who’s filling her glass is jeopardising her life!”
- “Nick was there for the cash from day one. He doesn’t give a damn about Mariah.
- “Nick took tremendous advantage of her and continues to do so.”
This is all in the midst of a hugely successful Vegas residency and a decent effort at promoting her album. Thoughts?