Because there are like 5 of us that still care about this messy show and these dumb girls: PLL post!
- The “A” storyline will finally end at the season 6A finale, and then they're having the 5 years time jump.
- The show was originally supposed to end after season 5, but because of the ratings and how popular it is in social media they gave them two more seasons.
- Marlene pretty much admitted that they had to make stuff up because of those extra seasons.
- Troian says that maybe not everyone will like the finale, but that it's normal with a mystery show, and that it already happened to Twin Peaks and Lost in the past.
- Marlene didn't know who “A” was going to be after Mona, but then she came up with the whole Charles story and people liked it so she kept it. (surejan.gif)
- Apparently we're finally getting answers this season, and the finale will make us cry for some reason.
- Time has moved so slowly on the series that Dougherty estimated it’s still 2010 in Rosewood.
- Troian lost her mind when they torn down Spencer's bedroom.
- Shay says that the show has been the best years of her life.
- ABC Family hasn't confirmed if season 7 will be the last one or not, so they haven't dismissed the idea of continuing the show with other actors once the original girls leave.
- The podcast is really long, but you get to hear queen Troian Bellisario for almost 2 hours, so you won't regret it.
sources: 1, 2, 3, 4