Celebrities have returned the last of their borrowed eveningwear, jewels and wigs, publicists and managers are taking a
Award season is truly done and dusted for another year.
OR IS IT?!!!1!
[Insert Beethoven's 5th symphony.mp3 here]
That's right folks after a one year hiatus
The last time (2013) this
most prestigious and highly un-sought after prize was given it was a smaller but still real fucking classy affair and I had the lovely imnotasquirrel working with me. This time, I'm going it alone, still keeping it classy but I've got categories and gifs!
IF NOTHING ELSE PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO EVERYTHING BOLDED IN RED
I will post a category title, you nominate someone underneath, if someone else agrees with the nomination say +1 etc.
You pick the nominees till next week Wednesday, I will then put up a voting post next week and then finally a results post the week after.
- Please try to say why you nominated someone. KEEP IT BRIEF but have fun with it and your comment(s) might get featured in the results post!
- You cannot vote for someone just because they are ugly. It can be part of your reason but not the only reason. Anyway we have 'Ugliest Men' posts for that.
- If you agree with a nomination, +1 that comment ONCE. Please try to check and see if a name has been mentioned already before nominating them.
- NO VOTING FOR MONSTERS. I'm not talking about Benedict Cumberbatch, I mean do not vote for; Chris Brown, Mel Gibson, Terry Richardson, Sean Penn, Roman Polanski, Woody Allen, Mark Whalberg et al. Why? Because they are not simply 'annoying'. People with 'minor' albeit still gross criminal records e.g. public nudity, drug posession etc are still eligible.
- No current reality TV show contestants. A former reality TV contestant is okay.
- KEEP IT RELEVANT TO 2014. Now is not the time to bring up your long-standing hatred of Gregory Peck's eyebrows or something.
- Don't attack people for voting for your fave. Just vote for their fave instead or go to another post.
- YES ALL MEN
- Most Annoying Writer (someone well known please e.g. John Green or Joss Whedon) Nomination thread
- Most Annoying Film Director Nomination thread
- Most Annoying Male Dominated Film Nomination thread
- Most Annoying Film Performance Nomination thread
- Most Annoying Male Dominated TV Show Nomination thread
- Most Annoying Actor Nomination thread
- Most Annoying TV Host/Presenter Nomination thread
- Most Annoying Comedian Nomination thread
- Most Annoying Sportsman Nomination thread
- Most Annoying Musician Nomination thread
- Most Annoying Music Group (Can be a rap crew, duo or a band) Nomination thread
- Most Annoying Music Performance Nomination thread
- Most Annoying Dress Sense Nomination thread
- Most Annoying Non-Entertainer (Can be a TV show judge, a film studio boss, a chef etc) Nomination thread
- Most Annoying Man Overall Of 2014 Nomination thread
P.S: Sorry mods, I screwed up the last one so I'm starting again lol