ONTD might know them from the three-headed Lady Gaga for V magazine pic.
Jake Gyllenhaal is mentioned when the duo is asked about people that couldn't open up in front of the camera.
"He was very nervous. In Hollywood it's probably very tough for young actors. You're not allowed to look too vain and he was terrified of being photographed like a homosexual. A see-through T-Shirt was too gay for him. And because Jake was being a bother, you could see Tobey Maguire, with whom he was being pictured, doubt his actions as well."
The other bother was Sir Ben Kingsley, who demanded to be called Sir full time and was absolutely humorless.
Some snippets (because I'm not translating four pages)
- they rather not be photographed because they have yet to recognize themselves in a picture
- they always want to bring out the best in someone, in an emotional, physical or physological way
- they love instagram because it's like "their personal magazine" (and, adds Vinoodh, "great for your ego because everyone likes everything")
- they think Christy Turlington is the prettiest woman in the world, and amazing to work with as well.
- right now they like to listen to FKA Twigs and Lady Gaga
Pictures source & Dutch newspaper source
Favorite photographers, ONTD? And do you worry about see-through shirts as well?