Apple's spring event was today. Here are some of the announcements concerning their newest products.
- Goes on sale April 24th. Preorders start April 10th.
- Starts at $349 for the aluminum Apple Watch Sport 38mm model and goes up to $10,000 for its top models.
- Three versions of watch: Sport, Edition, and the main version which doesn't have a special name.
- Charging dongle will cost $29
- Bands will cost between $49 and $449.
- Ships on April 10th for $1,299
- Weighs just 2 pounds
- 12" Retina display screen with 2304x1440 resolution and Apple claims it consumes 30% less power than previous displays.
- Only 13.1mm thick
- New keyboard which spans the full width of the MacBook, promises more precise typing, and individual LED lighting for each key.
- Touchpad no longer clicks.
- First laptop to feature the new USB Type-C connector
- Battery life promised to extend up to 9 hours of browsing or 10 hours of movie playback.