- Bobbi Kristina went on a downward spiral the day Whitney passed.
- Doctors can't do anything more for BK but the family's still hoping for a miracle.
- If by some miracle she did pull through, she would no longer be able to function like a normal adult would and would require round the clock care.
- BK grew to resent her dad due to Whitney feeding her too much information about her relationship with Bobby. BK played more of a motherly role than a daughter role.
- BK's relationship with Nick Gordon has eerie similarities to Whitney's relationship with Bobby. BK considers her and Nick like Bonnie and Clyde.