- Has a new eau de toilette based on the original Stella (2003) set to release this April.
- Reveals that a photo of decaying roses by Eward Steichen was the inspiration at the time.
- She chose Lara Stone to represent the fragrance because she's a babe with a mix of strength and fragility, everything the new EDT represents.
- She believes that ad campaigns for fragrances usually miss the mark. They push sex appeal without taking the "identity" of the fragrance into consideration. She thinks most fragrance ads are geared towards making women feel insecure
- When asked about green beauty, she goes into a mini rant that covers her now cancelled beauty line and how conventional beauty products are crap and that the anti-ageing business is brainwashing. Hopes that women become better informed when it comes to the products they put on their skin. The economy would tank and women stopped purchasing, so be smarter ladies!
- Re: her runway models, she feels that less is more. She likes for her models to have an identity instead of being "brain dead 12 year olds"
What do y'all think about "green" beauty products?
Favorite fragrances or latest beauty purchases?