- The third entry in Dreamworks' third flagship franchise has been moved from Dec. 23, 2015, to March 18, 2016.
- This coincides with another movie they intended to release on that date, Boss Baby.
- Why? To avoid competiton with Star Wars; The Force Awakens beause let's be honest...it would have gotten killed.
- At this rate Home is probably their only movie in 2015
- Because B.O.O; Bureau of Otherworldly Operations is rumored (though not officially) moved from June 5th to avoid competition with just about everything else in the month.
- The Good Studio is still trying to find a home after negotiations with Hasbro and Softbank fell through. They're owned by FOX.