- Found on Bill Cosby's comedy album titled "It's True! It's True!"
- In a bit called "Spanish Fly" he jokes about being 13 and learning of a drug that can be slipped in women's drinks to make them even more tipsy.
- He also jokes about learning the series "I Spy" would be filming in Spain ("a dream come true") and asking a Spanish cab driver if he knew about the drug.
- Not in the bit, but Spanish fly is an actual aphrodisiac that can create a rush of blood to the sexual organs, but can be poisonous if used incorrectly.
- The joke has resurfaced in light of the allegations.
SOURCE and VIDEO.