– Grey's Anatomy's T.R. Knight, in an exclusive statement to PEOPLE, confirming his sexuality
• "We tried it. Wasn't for us."
– Matthew McConaughey, on rumors that he and pal Lance Armstrong are lovers, to Details
• "I went there on our three-year wedding anniversary. He stayed home."
– Jessica Simpson, on realizing that her marriage to Nick Lachey was over when he didn't accompany her on a charitable trip to Africa, to Jane
• "I had never heard of him. Didn't know who he was. I thought he was an actor. And then it turned out that he's a big country music singer."
– Maria Bello, on her Flicka costar Tim McGraw's other career, to Entertainment Weekly
• "Part of me wants to shake up people's perception of me, just shove me in a blender."
– 17-year-old Harry Potter star Daniel Radcliffe, on why he will do a nude scene in a West End production of Equus, to Newsweek
• "You cannot help but think there's something wrong. They are way too thin. It is only bones that stick out."
– Claudia Schiffer, on runway models looking too thin, to Germany's Bunte magazine
• "I feel ready for a brand new life now. I've scrubbed clean the mud and rags of 2000-01-02-03-04 & 05. Five years of hell. Everything runs in seven-year cycles. Well I'm definitely out of my darkness now."
– Courtney Love, in a recent journal entry in which she also peppered lyrics for her forthcoming album, How Dirty Girls Get Clean
• "Rapper Fabolous was shot early Tuesday after leaving a Manhattan restaurant. His condition was just upgraded from Criticolos to Stableos."
– Amy Poehler, on Saturday Night Live