- Unbroken is Angelina's first big studio movie, while Miyavi has never acted before
- Jack O'Connell lost about 30 lbs while playing the role
- Jack and Miyavi became friends during filming. Jack said “I actually thought I would keep my distance at first and try to stay separate. But the more we’d engage, the deeper our respect developed. In the end, his support of me and my support of him was important.”
- Miyavi wants to continue acting afterwards
- Angelina may retire from acting**: “I’ll do a few more [...]I’m about to direct something with Brad and myself, in fact.”
- they were able to show Zamperini a rough cut of the movie before he passed: "We were able to show him his life just in time to let him see all that he had accomplished and reflect on all the people he’s loved and was about to reunite with in heaven," said Jolie.
source: variety - rewritten by me