Pick-up artist Julien Blanc, whose video showing him harassing Japanese women went viral (previous ONTD post here) a few weeks ago, appeared on CNN on an attempt to clear things up regarding his way of teaching
- "My intentions were never bad"
- "I agree it was a horrible attempt at humour and unfortunately, a lot of it, just got put out of context.
- "I take responsibility for it 100% and I apologise for it. I'm extremely sorry.
- "I feel horrible, I'm not going to be happy if I feel like I'm the most hated man in the world. "
- Pics of him choking women are for humor and is being taken out of context
- a few other bs
Source 1, Source 2
Mod, submitted again as I messed up the html for sourcing earlier