On Good Morning America (November 10)
Video won't embed, click the photo to view.
- A peak at a 'Miss Meadows' short clip
- On the character: I really loved Miss Meadows. To me, she's an original character, and I feel like she's like a little girl, but then she's, you know, very tough at the same time.
- On the film's tone and dark comedy: That juxtaposition I found to be unique. I think that she's a woman who holds on to sayings and mannerisms and she's a bit old fashioned, but she's also very clear on what is right and wrong, and she really believes in what she's doing - her vigilante work that is. It was an opportunity to play with a different kind of a tone in a movie and do a little bit of comedy, so I had a really great time making it.
- Remains a humble angel and shines light over the crew after her performance was praised
- Talks about being the first global ambassador for Olay
- Talks about reprising her role as Jackie
- On her directorial debut: “I’m excited, I’m going to direct my first movie. I found this book and optioned it and I have a writer writing it for me. I’m excited! It should be a huge challenge... but worth it.”
Arriving at the Ed Sullivan Theatre for her appearance on The Late Show with David Letterman (November 10)
At the 2014 Film Benefit (November 10)
Sources: 1, 2