Heather Mills is accusing her estranged husband Paul McCartney of repeated violence against her.
Court papers lodged by her lawyers in their £1 billion divorce battle portray him as a 'vindictive' man who once tried to choke her and even attacked her while she was pregnant
Sir Paul's spokesman refused to comment on the allegations, but it is understood he denies them and that they will be fiercely contested in court.
Miss Mills claims in the documents that the ex-Beatle:
- Subjected her to four violent attacks, including one in which he stabbed her in the arm with a broken wine glass.
- Continued to use illegal drugs and drink excessively, despite promises made before they married.
- Hurled abuse at his wife, calling her an 'ungrateful bitch'.
- Tried to prevent her breastfeeding, saying: 'They are my breasts.'
- Made her cancel a crucial operation because it interfered with his holiday plans.
- Objected 'vociferously' when she asked to buy an antique bedpan to save her crawling to the toilet at night.
Source: Daily Mail (http://www.dailymail.co.uk) and BBC (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/6062526.stm)
My personal opinion: Heather Mills is a nasty piece of work and a fantasist.