- Karen de la Carriere, 70, was a member of Scientology for 35 years and attained a rank only shared by a handful of others
- She rubbed shoulders with the church's elite including John Travolta
- But she questioned the leadership and says she was brutally punished for it
- She claims she was made to run 12 hours a day for three months and was 'imprisoned' in 'The Hole' and had to chip paint off a metal pole day after day
- She claims in Sea Org, the management branch, they banned children and forced couples
- She left in 2010 and her own son turned on her and she blames Scientology for his ultimate death from pneumonia
- Church dismissed Karen as being like a 'lunatic' who spreads 'falsehoods' because she has a 'personal axe to grind'
( some scary shit, tbhCollapse )