– Scarlett Johansson, voted Esquire's Sexiest Woman Alive, on her other attributes
• "My behavior was a reaction to the persistent attack from the paparazzi."
– Avril Lavigne, issuing an apology for spitting at photographers while out celebrating her 22nd birthday in Hollywood, on her Web site
• "Where's Osama bin Laden?"
– The Daily Show host Jon Stewart, abruptly changing the subject after offering tea and a Twinkie to Pakistan President Gen. Pervez Musharraf
• "I would really love to have Eminem on the show. I don't think he knows that my demographic audience is so involved in Eminem music."
– Martha Stewart, to the Associated Press
• "Don't worry, honey, you'll grow into your nose one day."
– Sofia Coppola, recalling mentor Anjelica Huston's advice to her on having a strong profile, at Premiere magazine's Women in Hollywood Awards
• "Last year I covered dating territory from twenty-one to sixty-one."
– Jack Nicholson, on his equal-opportunity approach to romance, to Rolling Stone
• "I can't do a crunk record, and I'm not shooting anybody, so I can't do that kind of music. This is a vulnerable album, meant to make you feel good."
– Diddy, on what to expect on his new album, Press Play, to Billboard
• "It is a kind of 'Boratistan'. It is a country of one. I mean people in their sane minds would probably know that any real country cannot be like what he describes in his show."
– Kazakh embassy spokesman Roman Vassilenko, explaining his country's ad campaign refuting Borat's (a.k.a. Sacha Baron Cohen) portrayal of the Central Asian nation
• "There is a man named Roman Vassilenko, who is claiming to be the press secretary of Kazakhstan. Please don't listen to him: He is a Uzbek impostor, and is currently being hunted by our agents."
– Borat, in a press conference outside the Kazakh embassy
• "I’m not worried about how small my penis is – I’m worried about how dark it is. I have a Dominican penis. My penis hit six home runs last year; my penis wears shoes without socks.”
– John Mayer talks about his penis.
• "This was one of those things that I wanted to keep under wraps and then my brother kind of let the cat out of the bag."
– Nick Carter On saying he cheated on Paris Hilton with Ashlee Simpson.