"He'll be head to head. Not head to vag. Unless he wants to risk his life and see."
– Mila Kunis, on her birthing plan with fiancé Ashton Kutcher, to Marie Claire
"He really 'Kanye-d' himself and really doubled down – I'm really just along for the ride!"
– Gabrielle Union, on "groomzilla" fiancé Dwyane Wade taking over wedding planning duties, to PEOPLE
"If I wasn't with my wife and Jonah had lady parts, I would probably ask him out."
– Channing Tatum, on his chemistry with 22 Jump Street costar Jonah Hill, to Entertainment Weekly
"He did play a d–head very well."
– Keira Knightley, on costar Adam Levine's big-screen debut in Begin Again, to Glamour
"You can't hold me down – I'm a wonderful mama."
– Sherri Shepherd, speaking out about her ongoing custody battle, to PEOPLE
"It has its own contract, definitely."
– Game of Thrones star Kit Harington, on the popularity of his luscious locks, on Live! with Kelly and Michael
"Hashtag she said yes!!!"
– Olympic ice dancer Charlie White, who popped the question to fellow medalist Tanith Belbin, on Instagram
"I mentally cut their heads off."
– Kate Hudson, on how she deals with the constant swarm of photographers, to InStyle
"It really should be Decade of Hot Mess."
– Sandra Bullock, on winning the Decade of Hotness trophy, during Spike TV's Guys Choice Awards
"My life has never been this cool."
– Jimmy Fallon, gushing over his TV success and life with daughter Winnie Rose, to PEOPLE
Which celeb has THE BEST quote this week?
HAPPY FRIDAY, ONTD! :-) xoxoxo