Home town: Derry
• She is a vegetarian and is a big fundraiser for a re-homing centre for cats and dogs due to her love of animals.
• She currently lives on a council estate and says it's one of the factors that gives her the drive to push further in her career.
Home town: New Forest
• He wants to go into the House for the free rent, to lose weight and because he 'can't afford therapy'.
• Chris feels that his parents have taught him how to be polite to others at all times. "I'm trying to wean myself off this a bit because now I am obsessively polite – if someone punched me in the face and they got blood on their knuckles, I’d apologise for making their hands dirty," he says.
Home town: North London
• When an ex-boyfriend mistreated her, she auctioned his possessions on eBay and sent him the link to purchase the items. She then gave the money to charity.
• She has a type of men, preferring strong alpha male types. "I will not be dealing with short men. I like beards but well-kept beards and I don't like skinny men who need a belt for their jeans".
Home town: Croydon
• Marlon classes himself as a 'wild boy' and spends all his money on his appearance and going out clubbing.
• He would rather have money than love. "I would rather be lonely in a Ferrari, than in love in an old banger", he says.
Home town: Manchester (stan!)
• Even from a young age, his good looks have got him everything and anything he's wanted. (now sis..)
• David Beckham is his ultimate idol. He sees himself as a younger, better looking version of him.
Home town: Surrey
• Jale lives on her own in a two bedroom house and claims that she 'can't live with people'. She doesn’t have any pets but would like to get a dog.
• She has strong political views on benefits and unemployment and thinks the 'divide between the rich and poor is sick'. She thinks the government are 'making the rich richer and the poor are scrambling around trying to feed themselves'.