1. Amber Heard. She’s now sporting a gigantic rock from Johnny Depp, but that doesn’t erase her past relationship with photographer Tasya van Ree– and it definitely doesn’t change the fact that she came out in 2010. “I don’t label myself one way or another,” she said at a GLAAD event. “I have had successful relationships with men and now a woman.”
2. Alan Cumming. He’s happily married to a man. Cool. That doesn’t make him gay. “I still define myself as bisexual even though I have chosen to be with Grant,” he once stated. “I’m sexually attracted to the female form even though I am with a man and I just feel like bisexuals have a bad rap.”
4. Megan Fox. She once told Esquire, “I have no question in my mind about being bisexual.” Guess what? That settles it.
8. Billie Joe Armstrong. Did you know that men who marry women can still be just as bisexual as they were when they were single? Shocking stuff.
9. Angelina Jolie. She’s publicly dated men and women, and she’s openly talked about her fluid sexually throughout the years. Nothing straight about that.
The rest at the Source.
MODS, I'm re-submitting this because we have list posts all the time. In fact, I love list posts. So what if it's not ~brand new information~ for everyone? It's a great subject to talk about. ALSO BISEXUAL AWARENESS MONTH... let's be aware.