"It's been liberating to be able to play someone who's a bada– or promiscuous, because that's the opposite of who I am … It's like a drug."
– Jessica Alba, on being able to choose different roles, to Nylon magazine
"I want to say something to George Clooney that no woman has ever said to him, which is, 'George, please, stop.'"
– Amy Poehler, hoping to end her prank war with the celeb jokester, on Late Night with Seth Meyers
"The best part is I won't be getting 7's from Len and yelled at for not pointing my toes! #winner"
– Erin Andrews, who will return to the DWTS family and replace cohost Brooke Burke-Charvet, on Twitter
"As I have found out, recognition has its upside, its downside and – you may say – its backside."
– Pippa Middleton, quipping about the royal moment that put her on the global map, at a London event according to the U.K. publication The Mirror
"Depending upon the sex of the baby, Karate or The Riddler are the names we're thinking of right now."
– Jimmy Kimmel, who is expecting a baby with wife Molly McNearney, on The Ellen DeGeneres Show
"When I'm home with my kids I'm still just Academy Award winner Gwyneth Paltrow."
– Gwyneth Paltrow, in a deadpanned joke about how her 1999 Shakespeare in Love win doesn't define who she is, in the "Reflecting on Oscar Reflections" segment of The Ellen DeGeneres Show
"Yes I'm aware this has nothing to do with the legalization of marijuana."
– Seth Rogan, who testified before Congress to raise awareness for Alzheimer's research, on C-SPAN
"Sure I've looked like this after Mexican food but this time it's a BABY. #almostcooked #nineweekstogo"
– Olivia Wilde, showing off her baby bump, on Instagram
"He earned his keep on this planet. God bless him."
– Bill Murray, on his late Ghostbusters costar and frequent collaborator Harold Ramis, to Time
"I'm a little over myself and wouldn't blame anyone else for being over me as well."
– Bethenny Frankel, who said she's "relieved" that her talk show has been canceled, in an open letter on her website
Which celeb has THE BEST quote this week?
Jessica the junkie (in opposite world)
Amy 'Boston' Poehler
Here comes Judge Andrews
Pippa milking her assets for more attention
And baby makes three. Kongrats to the Kimmels!
Try not hearing Seth's laugh in your head after reading this
Nine weeks until a Wilde Sudeikis appears
RIP Harold Ramis
Frankly, Bethenney, no one's gonna miss you
HAPPY FRIDAY, ONTD! :-) xoxo