"I don't want to scare Amy or Tina – I don't want them to be afraid at all – but they've poked the bear."
– Celeb prankster George Clooney, responding to Golden Globe Awards hosts Poehler and Fey's joke about his infamous love life, to Access Hollywood
"God answered my prayers. I had no clue they would fall into my armpits eventually."
– Katy Perry, who longed for a busty figure as a child, to GQ magazine
"bump it #allblack #inappropriateshoes"
– An expectant Gwen Stefani, showing off her growing belly while rocking a pair of sky-high heels, on Twitter
"For those of you asking, @Harry_Styles is a dynamite spooner."
– Zach Braff, on his One Direction pal, who attended the Sundance Film Festival premiere of Braff's new film Wish I Was Here, on Twitter
"I can't tell if it's because of my association with Dior or because I'm older, but I've started moisturizing. It's been a quite profound change in my life."
– Robert Pattinson, joking about his new beauty regimen, to The Wall Street Journal
"Bruce's radiant manliness certainly cannot be denied."
– Haley Joel Osment, on his former The Sixth Sense costar Willis, during a Reddit Ask Me Anything session
"I'm on the porn diet."
– Bride-to-be Gabrielle Union, who looks to adult film stars working out at her gym for health and fitness inspiration, on Conan
"Only a girl could cause this much drama with all this vomiting ha!"
– Mom-to-be Kelly Clarkson, confirming she's expecting a daughter with husband Brandon Blackstock, on Twitter
"He affectionately refers to our sex scenes as our threesomes."
– Kristen Bell, who filmed intimate scenes with House of Lies costar Adam Brody while pregnant with 9-month-old daughter Lincoln, on Conan
"When I won, I didn't just want to kiss the trophy. I wanted to make out with it."
– Former New York Giants defensive end Michael Strahan, on getting hold of the coveted Vince Lombardi trophy after winning the 2008 Super Bowl, to Vogue
Which celeb had THE BEST quote this week?
HAPPY FRIDAY, ONTD! :-) Have a wonderful weekend!