With the Golden Globes in a week, the SAG Awards in two weeks, and every no1curr film critic society getting a post on which films they thought were best this year, why can't ONTD have their own film awards? The best part is you're all members.
- Each category listed below will be posted as a separate comment. Reply to that comment with your nomination for that category.
- If you want to support a nomination, reply to it with a +1. You can vote once for as many nominations in as many categories as you want.
- If someone repeats a nomination, the nomination and any +1s for it will not be counted, so make sure you read nominations before making your own.
- All films released in 2013 (either in theaters or video-on-demand) are eligible for nomination.
- For the sake of my sanity/making this post easy to navigate, please don't post massive images or picspam.
BEST DRAMA FILM
BEST COMEDY FILM
BEST ACTION FILM
BEST HORROR FILM
BEST ANIMATED FILM
BEST SUPPORTING ACTOR
BEST SUPPORTING ACTRESS
BREAKTHROUGH PERFORMANCE OF THE YEAR
BEST FILM SOUNDTRACK1
BEST SONG IN A FILM2
1 Does not necessarily have to be original and/or composed music
2 Does not necessarily have to be an original song
MOST OVERRATED FILM
MOST UNDERRATED FILM
BEST FILM HERO
BEST FILM VILLAIN
BEST EYE CANDY
BEST FIGHT SCENE/ACTION SEQUENCE
BEST ON-SCREEN COUPLE3
BEST SEX SCENE
BEST QUOTE OR ONE-LINER
3 Romantic, platonic, and "shipped" couples are all eligible