"She was just plastic. I thought, 'I know you're not a robot because you can't sing for s–t.'"
– Tori Spelling, dissing Katie Holmes after bumping into the actress during a visit to her vocal coach, in her new book Spelling Like It Is
"PS. Babies eat mostly salsa right?"
– Mom-to-be Olivia Wilde, who is expecting her first child with fiancé Jason Sudeikis, on Twitter
"All I'm going to say is there are a lot of fish in the sea ... You're a good-looking guy."
– Stephen Colbert, offering some words of wisdom to recently separated Orlando Bloom, on The Colbert Report
"I only got two words in my mind so far, as far as ideas for the wedding go. That's fighter jets."
– Kanye West, on how his upcoming nuptials will outdo his over-the-top proposal to Kim Kardashian, on L.A.'s Power 106 radio station
"I hear we both married our bosses."
– Kate Bosworth, who wed her Big Sur director Michael Polish, to Jimmy Fallon, who walked down the aisle with his Fever Pitch producer Nancy Juvonen, on his late-night talk show
"Do you know how much weight I lost before I did this movie? Fifty pounds. Is anybody giving me a ticker tape parade? No!"
– Jennifer Garner, who lost just as much weight as costars Matthew McConaughey and Jared Leto for Dallas Buyers Club, on Jimmy Kimmel Live!
"Three different stories in three weeks. I should be an athlete."
– George Clooney, shooting down rumors he's dating Katie Holmes, Croatian model Monika Jakisic and London barrister Amal Alamuddin, to PEOPLE
"It's like everybody's so naked. It's like put it away. We know you've got it. I got it too."
– Katy Perry, encouraging her fellow female pop stars to cover up, on NPR
"Nice sex texting."
– Keith Urban, on how he keeps the romance alive with wife Nicole Kidman while on the road, on The Ellen DeGeneres Show
"Who cares what the media buzz is if Kanye West is telling you that you're the s–t?"
– Miley Cyrus, on finding support from the outspoken rapper, to Cosmopolitan
Which celeb had THE BEST quote this week?
Olivia's Wilde about salsa sharks
Colbert the Cupid
Kut the krap, Kanye
Kate and Jimmy workin' overtime
The Clooney Sex Bingo Card
Keith Urban made sexing sound old
Miley, Kanye is not the barometer for pop culture WE ARE
HAPPY FRIDAY, ONTD! :-) xxxo