Harry Styles will find his loyalties firmly divided after his One Direction bandmate Louis Tomlinson and BBF Nick Grimshaw ignited a war of words.
Louis - known for his love of public feuding (just ask The Wanted lads) - got his knickers in a knot when the Radio 1 Breakfast Show DJ appeared to mock one of his moany tweets, which has resulted in a Twitter back-and-forth.
The dramz unfolded like this:
- On Monday, Louis tweeted that he was annoyed he couldn't leave his hotel in Australia because there were photographers outside. "It's a beautiful day and we can't leave the hotel. #papsaretwats," he wrote.
- Grimmy then appeared to reference his tweet in a conversation with producer Matt Fincham on Tuesday's Radio 1 Breakfast Show. "I love a complainy popstar. It’s my favourite thing. All complainy. Ooow, I can’t go outside cos I’m famous, owww," he said.
- Louis then tweeted that he thought Grimmy's Radio 1 predecessor, Chris Moyles, is better than him, writing: "@grimmers < @CHRISDJMOYLES"
- Grimmy hit back, tweeting: "Ooh Stacey got out the wrong side of bed this mornin," along with a nail painting emoji. We just did a LOL.
- Louis' girlfriend Eleanor Calder then replied to a fan who said they'd 'never liked Grimmy tbh', writing: "Me neither!"
- Louis' bandmate Zayn Malik then also piped up, tweeting: "Don't know why people always have to get brave ? Mind your own business :)"
- Of course, Chris Moyles couldn't help but wade in, adding: "Not really sure what's going on today on Twitter. In other news, isn't @Louis_Tomlinson a talented, handsome boy!"
We can't help but feel sorry for Harry in all of this. Someone please think of the curly haired one!