"At the age of 9, I sounded like a whiskey-drinking, chain-smoking fool. Wasn't going to sell Jell-O with that voice."
– Scarlett Johansson, who had trouble landing commercials because of her deep, raspy voice, to Interview magazine
"My mom is my homie. If I win, she wins."
– Miley Cyrus, on her relationship with mom Tish, in her MTV special, Miley: The Movement
"If anybody even tries to whisper the word 'diet,' I'm like, 'You can go f– yourself."
– Jennifer Lawrence, taking a stand against anyone calling her fat again, to Harper's Bazaar UK
"She's my biggest fan."
– Jay-Z, on 20-month-old daughter Blue Ivy loving her dad's music, to Vanity Fair
"Listen, we're all *possibly* Frank Sinatra's son."
– Ronan Farrow, after mom Mia Farrow suggested that his biological father could be the late crooner rather than director Woody Allen, on Twitter
"You've really got to practice loving yourself."
– Miranda Kerr, on fighting the insecurities of modeling, to Cosmopolitan magazine
"I always said the two main goals are keep them alive and keep them off the pole."
– Sarah Michelle Gellar, on her primary responsibilities as a parent to 4-year-old daughter Charlotte and 1-year-old son Rocky, on the Late Show with David Letterman
"I've gone both ways. I do as I please ... Men are intriguing. So are chicks."
– Michelle Rodriguez, opening up about her sexuality, to Entertainment Weekly
"We decided we were going to make 2014 the Year of the Baby. And please, call my mother and tell her that."
– Chelsea Clinton, on appeasing mom Hillary Rodham Clinton by starting a family with hubby Marc Mezvinsky, to Glamour
"Game on, f–ers."
– Brad Pitt, on the motivational mantra he used to fight back against critics and produce his latest flick 12 Years a Slave, to The Hollywood Reporter
Which celeb had THE BEST quote this week?
The 4th Bouvier Sister
Dancin' wif Mommay Doin' wutever we waaant
Jennifer Lawrence and no hunger pangs
Jay's never blue with Blue
Oops... Ol' Blue Eyes Did It Again
Miranda is smart enough, kind enough... and doggone it...
SMG subscribes to the philosophy of Rock
Michelle's tellin' 'bout her lustin'
Brad don't give a shit if you're hatin' on Pitt
HAPPY FRIDAY, ONTD! :-) xoxoxo