"Kate....you're a MILF."
– Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi, praising the Duchess of Cambridge following the birth of Prince George, in an open letter on her blog
"I don't want to be made to look like I'm 25. I'm 39. I don't have any issues with my age."
– Victoria Beckham, on embracing her age, to T, the New York Times Style Magazine
"You can just mix white trash and Chanel, that's me. That's my ultimate look."
– Miley Cyrus, on her personal style, to MTV
"If sex is off the table, and you're like 'Let's try to get to know each other,' I would recommend drinking. Highly."
– Anna Kendrick, offering her advice on drinking and dating, to GQ
"Are we best friends?"
– Kid President Robbie Novak, following an interview with Beyoncé for World Humanitarian Day
"Only if I get a kiss on my cheek!"
– Beyoncé, in response
"Late to the party, but happy to be here! 140 characters should keep me from rambling..."
– Drew Barrymore, in her very first post on Twitter
"Yo Ed–I'm really happy 4 you and I'm gonna let u finish but this is the best JAM OF ALL TIME. –T"
– Taylor Swift, cracking yet another joke about her infamous VMAs run-in with Kanye West, on pal Ed Sheeran's Instagram
"I'm proud to be a dad."
– Simon Cowell, who's expecting his first child with socialite Lauren Silverman, to the BBC
"Hey @McIlroyRory – I'm working on my short game. (Only a few strokes behind my niece Fiona and nephew Simon.)"
– Former President Bill Clinton, on Twitter
"I feel whole again, and I have such a desire to want to keep this feeling and stay this way, and I'm willing to do whatever it takes."
– Lindsay Lohan, in a post-rehab interview with Oprah Winfrey, on Oprah's Next Chapter
Which celeb had THE BEST quote this week?
HAPPY FRIDAY. ONTD! :-) xoxo