"I think I wore it better!"
– Robin Williams, comparing his floral Mrs. Doubtfire ensemble to Kim Kardashian's Met Gala gown, on Twitter
"What is the best thing about not having Joe Simpson as a father-in-law ... I don't have to play grab a– under the table on Easter Sunday."
– Nick Lachey, taking a jab at his former father-in-law, on Watch What Happens Live
"I would like more children. I think my daughter needs some company."
– Beyoncé, on expanding her family, on Good Morning America
"It's a fashion party. And then Tom Brady and Gisele walk in and you're like, 'You win. We get it.'"
– John Krasinksi, on his experience at this year's Met Gala, on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon
"If u ever hit the gym & need a work out buddy, call me."
– Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi, offering her support to New Jersey Governor Chris Christie on his mission to get healthy, on Twitter
"I wasn't getting a lot of support, so buddies told me there's a kickstarter thing. So if you wanna see a sequel, please go to Kickstarter.com and put in your vote … every little bit helps."
– Robert Downey Jr., joking about plans for a fourth film following Iron Man 3's big opening weekend, on Jimmy Kimmel Live!
"To know her is to love her."
– Michael Bublé, singing the praises of duet partner Reese Witherspoon, on Chelsea Lately
"I am perfect the way I am right now."
– Wendy Williams, proud of her 175 lbs. physique, on The Dr. Oz Show
"It's a little bit chaotic for them because they're California dogs. They move at a slower pace … like surfer dogs."
– Zooey Deschanel, on how pups Dot and Zelda are adapting to life in New York City, on the Late Show with David Letterman
"They'll be a massive party from start to finish."
– Britney Spears, on her upcoming Las Vegas residency, to Shape magazine
Which celeb had THE BEST quote this week?
Robin Williams: ONTD Commenter
STAY OUT OF IT, NICK LACHEY
Beyonce makin' babies for Blue
Tom Brady wore flip flops and socks in high school: true fact
Workin' Out Jersey Style
RDJ has hammeriods
Hamm and Buble
Like, dude, it's Zooey's dogs, man.
Queen Britney: POLL OVER
HAPPY FRIDAY, ONTD! :-) xoxo A big hug to all the Mommas out there this weekend!