"I played a lawyer in a movie so many times I think I am a lawyer. And clearly I'm not a lawyer, because I got arrested."
– Reese Witherspoon, speaking out for the first time since her April 19 arrest, on Good Morning America
"I'm a 34-year-old NBA center. I'm black. And I'm gay."
– Washington Wizards forward Jason Collins, who became the first active pro athlete to come out, to Sports Illustrated
"No one can be a sex kitten every day, and anyone who tells you that is lying."
– Sofia Vergara, who does admit to wearing negligees and silk robes, to Cosmopolitan magazine
"Zac Efron is incredibly handsome. He's the sexiest [expletive] on the planet!"
– Seth Rogan, boasting about his celebrity man crush, to reporters
"When you're with one of us you're with all of us."
– Khloé Kardashian, on what it's like dating a Kardashian, to Cosmopolitan U.K.
"I'm going to change. I'm going to be different. I'm going to do what I want to do."
– Miley Cyrus, on her style evolution, to V Magazine
"A badass renegade! A pirate! A pirate who can cry. Oh, my God!"
– Zoë Saldana, joking about the type of man she's hoping to meet, to InStyle U.K.
"Usually when I ask people to reach into my velvety pouch it means something different."
– Rebel Wilson, who participated in an improvisational dance game with Jimmy Fallon, on his late-night talk show
"Joey Fatone was in love with me. He took me to Friendly's on a date, and he bought me an ice cream. Such a sweetheart."
– Pink, on dating 'N Sync's Joey Fatone back in the day, to Glamour
"What I do is, I turn off all the lights, and I walk over to the piano and I gently lower myself, my boobs ... on to the keys and I just let them tickle the ivories."
– Ke$ha, on her songwriting process, on Conan
Which celeb had THE BEST quote this week?
HAPPY FRIDAY, ONTD! :-) If polls are messed up again this week, vote in the comments.