Say whatever you will - love her or love to hate her - but Paris Hilton gives great soundbites!!!
This new article, just published in the Sunday Times of London is one of the best we have ever read about the blonde we all think we know.
Here are some of our favorite highlights:
- "There's nobody in the world like me. I think every decade has an iconic blonde - like Marilyn Monroe or Princess Diana - and right now, I'm that icon."
- "There's a lot of heiresses out there, and I don't see any of them doing what I've done. It's Paris Hilton plc, baby! I have so many projects - bags, fragrances, make-up. I go round the world every three days, designing and personally approving it all. I've got movies to make, a tour, TV shows. Every day of my life is scheduled until the end of 2007."
- "I was having dinner with my grandfather last week, and he said, 'You work harder than any CEO I know.'"
- "There's nobody who can generate as much as I can for events. They did a poll in the States asking people who they'd most like to see at a party - and it was me."
- "I'm the boss and I love it."
- "I read these stories about me starting fights and saying stupid stuff. I've become a cartoon. Nobody seems to get that how I am on The Simple Life is a character. I even know what a Wal-Mart is. I play dumb like Jessica Simpson plays dumb. But we know exactly what we're doing. We're smart blondes."
- "I'm non-confrontational. Certain girls just use me to get media attention. They have their publicists call the tabloids and make something up, because a feud with Paris Hilton always gets press."
- [Stavros] thinks [Lindsay Lohan's pathetic."
- "Jealousy is a terrible thing."
- "I'm a romantic, and let me tell you, it's really exhausting being a girlfriend. I'm always putting all my energy into some guy and I'm bored with it. I'm tired of thinking about men."
- [Rick Solomon leaked our sex tape] to ruin my life, but I've only become stronger. There was no upside. It was the most horrible thing anyone's ever done to me. It was humiliating. I have to live with it for the rest of my life."
- [Paris Latsis and I] we're better as friends. I wasn't ready to get married. I'm not going to have a boyfriend for one year. We'll see. I definitely want to have children at 30."
- "I have to make the most of things right now. I'm stuck in the myth, baby."
- "Sometimes I feel like the media uses me as a punchbag."
- "I love my job, and I think I've earned the right to be happy now. God gives you good karma if you work hard and play nice."