"Here's how you find out Taylor Swift is following you. You start hearing from all the insane Taylor Swift fans that are like 'If Taylor Swift loves you I love you.'"
– Girls star Lena Dunham, on her new Twitter friendship with the country starlet, to V magazine
"Not to sound rude, but [acting] is stupid."
– Jennifer Lawrence, in an outspoken interview with Vanity Fair
"Can we make some noise for my baby mama real quick?"
– Kanye West, who announced he's expecting a child with girlfriend Kim Kardashian, during a concert in Atlantic City
"This is getting to be that hour when bad things happen."
– Anderson Cooper, whose cohost Kathy Griffin tried to kiss his nether regions, on CNN's live New Year's Eve special
"I'm not Rihanna. I'm not cool."
– Anne Hathaway, comparing herself to the pop star, in Harper's Bazaar UK
"I'm so proud of my sisters, but I'll be married before I have a baby."
– Rob Kardashian, on his plans for marriage before baby carriage, while hosting a New Year's Eve party in Miami
"She's going to name the baby Adam, actually. It's a great name. It's a strong name. Strong name."
– Adam Levine, joking that fellow Voice judge Shakira will name her unborn baby after him, to Access Hollywood
"Looks aren't important to me anymore ... I like positive energy."
– Jennie Garth, who's learning to date again following her split from ex Peter Facinelli, to Health magazine
"I would trade my Hollywood stories for stories about the royal family."
– Veteran actress Shirley MacLaine, to PEOPLE
"Today is the day I become Mrs. Hugh Hefner. Feeling very happy, lucky, and blessed."
– Newlywed Crystal Harris, before her New Year's Eve nuptials to the Playboy publisher, whom she left at the altar in 2011, on Twitter
Which celeb had THE BEST quote this week?
HAPPY FRIDAY, ONTD! :-)
Still time to vote for the best celeb quote of 2012 and see the winner here: http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/74438716.html