"It's fun to flirt with your boss. You don't do that?"
– Khloé Kardashian Odom, on getting up close and personal with X Factor judge Simon Cowell, on The Tonight Show
"If ever there are any outtakes, there's a lot of me burping."
– Les Misérables star Hugh Jackman, who packed on 30 pounds to portray character Jean Valjean, to The Hollywood Reporter
"I must be the bromance mistress."
– John Krasinksi, joking about his newfound bond with Promised Land co-writer Matt Damon in spite of Damon's longtime friendship with Ben Affleck, to PEOPLE
"Someone to go swimming naked with – that kind of thing."
– Jessica Biel, on what she appreciates most about being married, to Elle magazine
"Assuming there was enough Kleenex in the world, I would love to do a spin-off."
– Anne Hathaway, who was reduced to tears talking about how much she loves and misses playing Catwoman, to Access Hollywood
"Kidney's not such a fun name."
– New mom Drew Barrymore, vetoing Ellen DeGeneres's suggested baby name after revealing how she chose Olive for her 10-week-old baby girl, on The Ellen DeGeneres Show
"That's my new Match.com profile picture by the way, I think that's going to really work for me."
– Anderson Cooper, who went blind for 36 hours while on assignment in Portugal for 60 Minutes, on his daytime talk show
"I think I made out with him once and that took a lot of convincing."
– Kristin Cavallari, on her reluctant romance with bad boy Justin Bobby during the "fake" reality show The Hills, on Watch What Happens Live
"If I'm scared, be scared. Allow it. Release it."
– Beyoncé, in a teaser for her upcoming feature-length HBO documentary
"Their Royal Highnesses The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are very pleased to announce that The Duchess of Cambridge is expecting a baby."
– The official statement from St. James Palace on Prince William and Duchess Kate's royal baby news
Which celeb had THE BEST quote this week?
HAPPY FRIDAY, ONTD! :-) Happy Hanukkah starting tomorrow!